LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Stuff you should look up: Where the quality of the content is directly proportional to my pageview count!

Ok.
Seriously.
There's a little world map in the "stats" page of the blog update screen.


It's getting weirder by the day.
I started this blog as a kind of undirected brain fart to make sproadic dissertations to my friends on the melancholy I feel for the universe.
To extrapolate on the points of my cynicism, if you will.



How the hell did people in Indonesia come to read it?


 . . .
Music
    -Oontz Oontz Oontz music


1) Crying Soul - Bounc3



2) Beginning Of Time - DJ Nate



3) Children Of The Sandstorm - Kelvin



4) Pjanoo - Eric Prydz



5) Ghosts 'n' Stuff - Deadmou5

 . . .






BONUS ROUND! (Because five songs of raping Mozart's corpse is just never enough)



. . .
That's your lot for this week. Now go smoke a joint or something . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment