LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

A good morning is like a good analogy. I don't do them.

Community activity results 2:


 . . . none.


:'(     


r=        TT_TT 


r=#   -  TT_TT


r=          X_X ...




 . . . 


Which leads me nicely onto . . . 


More new smileys!


TT_TT  = Extra Crying Smiley. (because, y'know, sometimes you really need to use the full range of the awkward symbol-using medium to fully communicate the extent of your sorrow.)


:W
:<>   = Mother bird feeding baby bird (I really have no explanation as to when or where this may be used, but be quiet. My blog, my rules.)


C : = Smiley smiling waaaay to wide to be anything but creepy. 


U_U = Asleep smiley


H_H  = Just woke up smiley


R_R = "Why the hell did you just wake me up?" Smiley


I _ I = Robot Smiley


:-/   = Lying Down Smiley


d'_'b = Sticking-out-ears Smiley


:-(=:-*=:-*=:-*    = Human Centipede Smiley


(  *  )  = Y'now what, I know I better than this shit. What happened to this blog? 


(  Y  )  = Oh now you're just trying to piss me off, brain.


( . )( . ) = Oh screw you brain.


8=D--  = No. Don't you dare. Don't you even go there! Don't make me come up there!


Phew. Minor Technical issue there. Now if we j    :C(  *  ) q:    oh that is it. I am coming after you with a pickaxe, brain!


 . . . 


That's all. Now go call a friend to say hi or something . . .



0 comments:

Post a Comment