LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Stuff you should look up: "It's better than Mass!" - J. Christ

"I'm getting a new wallpaper for my desktop because I can't see the recycling bin. Which reminds me, I need to go into photo shop to add noise to these photos so I don't look so fat in them. I need to do it soon because my friends keep leaving messages on my wall and they won't stop poking me! Don't you just hate it when you're menu gets all cluttered up with programs?"


"I didn't think you knew so much about computers!"


"What's a computer?"


" . . . . wait, what?"


 . . . 


Music
 -Orchestral
    -Epic


This is the sort of music you wish played in the backgrounds of the most important moments of your life. Like graduation. Or making a really big sandwich. Different strokes for different folks.


1) Chop Suey by System Of A Down



2) Europa by Globus



3) Demystify Feast by Twilight Frontier



4) Truth Be Known by Altas Plug



5) Arena Boss Theme by David Bergeaud



 . . . 
That's all for now. 
Now go and photo some shops . . . or shop some photos . . . or . . . something . . . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment