LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

If jesus owned a lamborghini and read this blog . . . I still wouldn't be able to properly finish this analogy.

Huh. Wednesday already. . . . 
 . . . 
I'm sure there's someting I do every Wednesday . . .
 . . . 
Something very regular that I should enjoy doing . . . 
 . . . 
On my computer . . . 
 . . . 
God. What should I be doing? . . . 
 . . . 
Oh well, I'm sure it can't have been tha- (looks at empty blogger page he opened twenty minutes ago and spaced out while listening to a podcast) 
 . . . 
 . . . Hmmmm . . . .
 . . . 
(another ten minutes later, while feckin about on facebook) 
 . . . 
 . . . Shit!


 . . . 
Okay, so in my books, the list of convictable offences goes like this:
1) Wasting Food.
2) Video Game Hardware Theft.
3) Murder (of an innocent).
4) Bureaucratism.
5) Awkward Silence Propogation.
6) Loitering With Intent to Bureaucratise
7) Not Punching Reality TV Stars In The Face.
8) Murder (if they deserved it)
9) Not Having Seen The Movie Wall-E.
10) The rest.


Yeah I probably left some out. What the bankers did to Ireland counts under Bureaucratism, though.
It should be noted that, in my system, several of these penalties carry the death sentence, but only depending on what day of the week it is. It's like a lottery finding out if you get to go to either literal or metaphorical hell.
 . . . 
I should really stretch my "writing muscle" more often.
That's a real thing, though, right? A writing muscle? It's, like, one of the small ones in the ear or some shit? No, wait. Those are the anvil, hammer and nail or something. 
By the way, I've seen pictures of it. That thing looks nothing. Like. A. Fucking. Anvil. I get that they named it that because it's something a hammer hits, but come on! Hammers hit other things!
Call it the Lump. Or the Car Dent. Or the Blunt Nail. Or the Thumb. Or the "Can't touch this!" (a hit by a Hammer, that counts, right?). Or call it the Clueless, Mouthy Woman Married To A Carpenter. I don't know! You're the imaginary bespectacled men in lab coats sitting around a table in a dark room deciding what things are going to be called! (or at least you are in my head) You tell me! 
 . . . 
That picture up there is of an interesting group on deviantart I joined. You make up your own character, and then they give you "assignments" to put your character through. It's a great idea. Purely for the sake of improving your own art and admiring the talents of others. Ignore the anime thing, I'm workin on it. (/serious bit).
 . . . 
Also, here in holland theres a group of us five irish young wans and we each cook a group dinner one day a week, thus forcing me to try and make something beyond pasta or beans on toast (or maybe pasta on toast? Would that work?) which is pretty cool. I'm thinking custom made mini pizzas on pitta breads. Last week I just did tacos. Went pretty ok. (ok, NOW /serious bit! Srsly.)
 . . . 
That's all for this session. Now go leave me alone while I nurse this migraine . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment