Deck the halls with boughs of holly, (Why? Holly fuckin' hurts! Get it out of my Fa la la la la, la la la la. house. I'm gonna be drunk later!)Tis the season to be jolly, (Is Falala meant to be the sound jolly people make?Fa la la la la, la la la la. Because it sounds more like a retard who stapled his tongue to his lip) . . .
Don we now our gay apparel, ( . . . O_o . . . Like . . . rainbows? . . . )Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yule tide carol, ("Trolling" has a completely different meaning Fa la la la la, la la la la. these days. It's kinda what I'm already doing.)
See the blazing Yule before us, (Sounds like we've just committed arson . . .Fa la la la la, la la la la. Strike the harp and join the chorus. . . . and we're dancing on the ashes.)Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Follow me in merry measure, (Measure of spirits? Woo! Let's get "merry"!)Fa la la la la, la la la la.While I tell of Yule tide treasure, (Stories of greed in a carol. That's humans for ya.)Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Fast away the old year passes, (Unlike this song. Dear god, howFa la la la la, la la la la. many verses are in this thing?) Hail the new, ye lads and lasses, (Insert Scottish accent here.)Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Sing we joyous, all together, (Not me. My voice was fecked around verse 47)Fa la la la la, la la la la. Heedless of the wind and weather, (That's another thing, why are we outside singin-Fa la la la la, la la la la. (Shut up already!)
1) Magatha-May - Frankly this list would not be complete without a shout-out to a friend who first introduced me to the idea of blogging. More personal than facebook, more public than a diary. Plus you can put videos in the posts.
2) Project 366 Things - A Limerick man embarks on an epic quest to perform 366 things that he has never done before within the space of one year and one day. Unfortunately seems to have fallen quite far behind his target, but a fascinating effort nonetheless.
3) Tunasauce - The target. The blog I have neither the epic sense of humour nor the gargantuan gonads to become. I will still try, though!
4) Sexy Videogameland - The blog of accomplished video game journalist Leigh Alexander.
5) Liquids Must Be Presented In A Clear Plastic Bag - Another shout-out to a good friend who really should update more :P . He used to work in an airport, to explain the title.
. . .
There's also a site that gives free piano sheet music, which I think is pretty awesome, but I don't think anyone else really gives a crap.
That's it. Go do one of Project 366 Things' posts or something . . .