LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Oontz + oontz + oontz + single sentence from 20 year old song + endlessly repeated 5 notes = PROFIT

So on sunday my parents decided to up and leave and go for a trip to Donegal (north of Ireland) for a few days. No real reason, just that my dad was bored and there wasn't really anything goin on on the farm for a while. Harvest not ripe, spuds not ready to be picked, silage already cut etc.


There was only one or two jobs for me to do while me and my sisters are the only ones here, so of course I'm doing sweet fuck all and spending most of my time on the internet.
I play all my games,
I watch videos and play games online,
I chat to all my friends (I'm kinda in an area too rural to go out in, but I'm okay with that, and I spend all day doing my hobbies like drawing, sketching, archery, playing piano, jogging, etc.


You wanna know whats funny?


Last night I went to bed at 11.00 p.m.


Epic Self-Realisation time: I am fucking boring.
 . . . 
I think I'v a few entries for that http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/ page.


Dear life,
When I asked "What's the worst that could happen?"
That was rhetorical.
Thank you,
Me.


Dear body,
Why is it when I'm trying to go to bed without waking the whole house up, that's the time when you choose to stub yourself on every available surface, trip on nothing, and fall onto a bookshelf?
Just out of interest,
Me.


Dear Internet,
Just.
Just stop.
Seriously.
Please.
With the whole
Just everything.
No?
Not even a little. 
Fuck you too.
I didn't need a life anyway.
From 
Me.
 . . . 
That's your crappy little midweek embarressment for now. Go f@# your *%+$ or something . . . 






@=l
#=y
*=k
%=i
+=t
$=e
 . . . 
Pic info here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment